ALL files and folders Hidden but i can see them

Discussion in 'Software' started by screwbdoo, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. screwbdoo

screwbdoo Private E-2

I have no clue whats happening on my computer and need help. Today I was doing some work on my computer and all of a sudden I started receiving popups and my computer was restarting. When it did restart I had no desktop Icons, Just a blue screen the desktop screen that is. I cannot at all right click on the desktop nothing happens. I can go into settings and find some of my files but they seem a bit greyed out. I can still open them. How do i get everything back. I think i had a virus and used kaspersky to get rid of it. Not sure if its still there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

You need to follow the instructions that was given to you in the malware section of forums.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As mentioned do follow up on your thread HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds