All In Wonder 2006

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by geekedittilitGHz, Dec 26, 2005.

1. geekedittilitGHz

geekedittilitGHz <i>puto cum grano salis</i>

Is the new ATi All In Wonder 2006 worth it? I was looking at a review http://www.sysopt.com/features/graphics/article.php/3572766
    and it said it was ok... i was wondering the memory speed also... the only thing i was concerned about was the pipelines because it only has 4 is this going to be better than my card?

Thanks and Merry Christmas
    LJ

2. DefectiveProdigy

DefectiveProdigy Private E-2

ugh...ATI's...Nvidia all the way my friend! it will never let u down!:)

3. trunksthebattler2000

trunksthebattler2000 Private First Class

Well if you want to do stuff like watch TV on your comp and do video capture stuff then an AIW is the way to go. I have the AIW 9800 Pro. Great card the only thing is that I find ATI's AIW driver updates to be a pain in the ass to install. It always seems there is something that doesn't install right or get installed at all but if you install from the CD you should be fine...that is until they make newer drivers.

nVidia on the other hand seems to be lacking in the watch TV on your comp dept but they currently have bested ATI in the raw graphics processing power department. Especially with two 7800GTX 512MB cards. Those things tear through F.E.A.R. like a nuke through a wet paper bag.

4. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

After they tear through your bank account :mad:

5. clickk

clickk Private E-2

hhahahaha nice one ;o I'm sorry but I had to say that... it actually made me laugh out loud :D

6. DefectiveProdigy

DefectiveProdigy Private E-2

hahahha! it also made me giggle. u should go into comedy my friend! and the little :mad: spiced it up!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds