all my browsers keep not responding

Discussion in 'Software' started by raman201000714, Nov 18, 2013.

1. raman201000714

raman201000714 Private E-2

well when ever i click any where on my browser(comodo dragon and firefox i am using) it keeps on not responding.. its not a long crash but 2 crash or 3 crash in a second.. like a blink.. browser keeps blinking.. iv taken a vedio to demonstrate the problem.. this problem is getting in my nerves.. and cant find similar problem anywhere.. plz help me guys.. the vedio is at this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2gdeqwXUaI&feature=youtu.be u see that browser icon at the task bar keeps blinking acctually in task manager it shows not responding when it blinks.. and it happens when i click smwhere on browser.. mostly tab area..

2. raman201000714

acctually most of my apps get like this... dont knw what to do.. and iv never seen any1 with this problem.. plz help me guys...

3. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Trying running chkdsk to see if that helps.Might have some errors on hard drive Then defrag HD.

4. raman201000714

ty for replying golden skull.. well i ran the command chkdsk and cmd opped up and stated a ntfs scan.. well after the scan is finished it just disapeared.. nthng else.. problem still continiues

5. Goldenskull

Well Let's run a chkdsk again.

Ok open your My computer section.

Right click on your main hard drive.

Then in the drop box go down to Properties.

Then click on the Tools Tab.

Look for at the top Error checking click on the check now.

Then in the two options you see Tick them on then when it ask you to be performed click yes then reboot system.Should take about 20 mins or so depending on how many errors you have and how fast your system is .

This way we can role out the errors on drive.

6. raman201000714

well golden skull.. i just tried that.. scheduled it on next boot.. rebooted and after a 30 mins of scan.. rebooted and showed volume clean..but the problem remains. any other suggestions? cause its just nutshell when it gets that blinking browser or apps. cant do anythng just wait them to slow the blinks(not responding ever secong)

7. Goldenskull

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds