1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An unusual lag problem.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cold604, Feb 27, 2008.

1. cold604

cold604 Private E-2

Every, about 8 days my internet slows right down to almost dead. I ping google at around 1800ms+ and most websites take minutes to load. I immediately thought it was my ISP or my router, problem is both my roommates never experience this problem and are often on at the same time I am, when I have this problem. I have tried switching from land line to wireless, and the problem doesn’t change. I’ve restarted my computer, router and the whole thing and it doesn’t help. Basically I can’t do anything for hours then suddenly without warning it goes back to being normal..... :cry

Any help would be great.:major