Android Revovery Questions...

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by HumbleServant1611, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hello, my friend gave me there LG android and asked me to recover there data because there son accidently did a factory reset on it. I looked up some programs but was unsure if they are any good. The one I was looking at was Gihosoft Android Revovery Free but didn't know if it was good. Also is there any recovery software you guys recommend for androids?

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  3. So do you need to root your phone to get the data because I was reading easeUS and they want you to root your phone before it can recover data...

Also have you used any of things programs?

4. Eldon

Fortunately I have had no need to use any Android data recovery program.
    I'm guesstimating the phone will have to be rooted for a successful recovery because it was reset to factory specs.

FYI
    Tell your friend, tell everyone you know who owns an Android phone, to use a program to back up all their phone data to a PC. Then when the unfortunate happens, nothing is lost.

5. Yeah already did and in the provided cloud from the service provider...

6. I can't seem to find a rooting procedure for a LG VS990 Marshmallow 6.0, can anyone direct me to any information regarding this subject?

7. Eldon

8. Yeah I know, they don't want the phone just the data off it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds