Android Win 10

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by jim.flippin, Mar 12, 2016.

1. jim.flippin

jim.flippin Private E-2

I have an Irulu Y88X device and can not transfer files from Win 10. I've supposedly 'successfully' connected via Phone Companion. It's charging on the same cable that should carry data but doesn't. Any clues?

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

3. jim.flippin

jim.flippin Private E-2

The first thing that should is autoloading of files to extend USB functionality, supposedly. I want to know the file names, because I want look on device and see if they are present. Then I need to at Win 10 to if they are are present to be downloaded.

4. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Check your setting and make sure it's set to MTP or USB Storage and not Charge Only.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

6. jim.flippin

jim.flippin Private E-2

Just Playin, where are the settings I need to adjust?

Thanks much the reply....

7. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

I had a similar issue with my phone. I found help here: http://www.passmark.com/forum/showthread.php?4811-Nexus-5-can-t-connect-to-Win8-PC-via-USB-Solved
    The first section shows how to select the USB connection type for both Kitkat/Lollipop and Marshmallow. That wasn't the issue, though. In the second section, I selected the USB MTP driver instead of the ADB driver in the device manager, as shown. After that, I could drag and drop from Windows. If you don't have the drivers already on your PC, you'll need to download them from the manufacturer's website. I couldn't find anything either on you device. Check the manual or with the seller if it's still an issue.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds