Another Montor!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Criminal_chris, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Criminal_chris

Criminal_chris Private First Class

I am looking into setting up a Dual monitor system. I already know how to i just need info on a good cheep 19 inch monitor. I want it to support the resolution of 1600*1200 thats about it, o ya i would like the screen to be flat, but i don't want to buy a flat panel monitor, to expensive. I don't have any games that support dual monitors, well at least i don't think i do. I will be using the second monitor as just an addition to my desktop. If any body has any info it would really help. O Ya while i am asking, does anybody know how to force dual monitor support for games or is it not possible.

Thanks
    Criminal_Chris

2. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Check either pricewatch.com or my favorite, newegg.com. If ordering over the internet isn't an option, then check a retailer's website that might be close to where you live. That way you can compare price/features/etc.

As for forcing games to use dual display... not too many that I know of outside of flight simulators do that. The most practical application I've had for dual monitors is for graphics projects, like having Photoshop up in one screen and maybe a tutoral or website up in the other.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds