Any E-Readers that can handle PDFs properly yet?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Diamondis, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Diamondis

Diamondis Private E-2

I've been looking for one of these for ages. I have hundreds of books in PDF format on my computer but I hate reading off of a monitor. Every E-Reader I've read about always says they have some problem or another when it comes to displaying PDF. Anyone know of one that can do it properly, or are they just not there yet?

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  3. Burning_Monkey

Burning_Monkey MajorGeek

I have the Sony eReader and haven't had any issues with PDF's other than titles and stuff like that. That only matters if you don't have the security level to change it.

4. ken evans

ken evans Private E-2

I recently received an Eco Reader as an early Christmas present. So far have downloaded abot 70 free e-books. It's the greatest. Easy to handle, even for someone of my advanced years,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds