Any help for running The Sims Superstar on WinXP home edition?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Metalhed, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Metalhed

Metalhed Private E-2

Hello, I'm back with another problem :rolleyes: sorry. My problem is, TSS keeps crashing. I've got an HP Pavilion w/AMD XP 3K+, 512 Mb RAM, & 2.16GHz hard drive. I also have an ATI Radeon 9600 64 mb video card and soundblaster 16 mb soundcard. I get about 5-10 minutes into my game and then it goes back to the desktop with NO WARNING whatsoever. I know that on Win98 you used to have to close out a bunch of programs (everything but explorer.exe, systtray and something else) to make The Sims run smooth, but can't remember the exact programs to try with WinXP. Any help will be greatly appreciated, as always!
    Thanks & have a great day,
    Metalhed ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds