Any MB suggestion?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by christopherjellybean, Jan 12, 2007.

1. I just had my computer MB die one me and was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestion about a new one? I only have a Thermaltake 430w PS to use and I don't do much more than basic internet/movie-photo editing/music burning with and occasional DVD burn. The MB I had before was a Biostar 8668D v5.0 with a 2.0 celeron but the case has 2 USB pros , a 1394 port and a mic/earphone plugs in the front that I'd like to use. I like something a little faster than a 2.0 128/400 FSB board that was in it, i was going to fo to a 3.06HT 533 CPU for it before it died but...... I'd like to use the parts from the old board to the new on if possiable. Something that uses the 2.0 CPU and the pc2100 memory.And something i can put a 8-in-1 memory card reader on it to. Any suggestions will be GREATLY apperciated!!!confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds