any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Aniram, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aniram

Aniram Private E-2

Hi! I wanted to know if you knew of any games of the type of Virtual Villagers (not the sims... lol) you can reccomend :)
    Thank you
    Aniram

2. Zorkman

Zorkman Private E-2

Uhm, let's see here. We have the sandbox games Black and White 1 and 2.
    There's Second Life, but that's an online game, and I don't know enough about it to recommend it. (Just read a PCgamer article on it.)
    Other than that, I know of no "Virtual Villagers" games. Do you want games that have third person views of the person you're controlling (Second life, I think), or complete control over an entire village as you try and purge the world of evil with a giant pet something that you can train?

3. Aniram

Aniram Private E-2

Thanks for your help
    Virtual villagers is a game by BigFishGames about a village that is inhabited by people who got lost or something like that, and you have to teach them how to farm, research, etc. so that their village can thrive :)
    I like that game a lot but it's getting kinda boring... so I tohught I'd try something similar :)

4. Valhallis

Valhallis Private First Class

You can try some of the Settlers games too. Although I don't think the latest one was very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds