Any Suggestions

Discussion in 'Software' started by Meg83, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Meg83

Meg83 Private E-2

I have been having a lot of problems with anything from streaming video to playing game on my computer for awhile but yesterday afternoon I had an update option pop up for what I found out is the driver for my graphics card. The issue is the update that downloaded wasn't the correct one for my system so I went through all the options to find the right driver I selected it and downloaded it, once the download had finished I tried to do a few things and I noticed a notable difference i.e. programs loading faster, web pages loading much faster, games actually working. I know there are things that I can do to get my computer running at its best I just don't know what those are other than the basic stuff like running defrag and other things at that level. Any suggestions about what else I can do to get my computer running the best that it can would be appreciated, thank you.

2. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds