Any Way To Move Edge Favorites To Anything Else?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Toller, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Toller

Toller Private E-2

My computer gets extremely slow. If I look at the task manager (which can take 5 minutes to load) it shows I am out of memory because Edge is taking up sever GB.
    Since I don't seem to be able to fix that, I want to leave Edge; but I have lots of favorites and don't want to abandon them. Is there any way to move favorites from Edge to anything? I have seen many solutions on google, but they all seem to be obsolete.

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

You have to see what file type other browsers use, then if they can be saved from Edge in the right format, then can be imported into another browser

3. Toller

Toller Private E-2

I have checked and don't find anything that works. I was hoping someone would know of a way.

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

If there is a way, you will find it on the support forums of each different web browser.
    Having read around a bit myself, it seems Edge is still such crap that you might be unable to do it.

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Export to html then import the html page into your target browser.

6. Toller

Toller Private E-2

No export; just import.

7. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

8. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Sadly, I just followed that guide and no 'export' option showed for me either.

9. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

10. EJB

EJB Corporal

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds