Any way to remove ads on outbound hotmail emails?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bolts, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Bolts

Bolts Private E-2

Hi all,

I am a total newbie to hotmail, and I notice it sticks an ad at the bottom of every email.

I guess 'you don't get nothin' for nothin'' as they say, but, some of the ads that go through include things like 'get sexy girls here' etc

How inappropriate.

Is there any way to stop this behavior?

Appreciate any input

2. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

I have been using hotmail for several years I have never composed a new message or replied to a message that was recieved with ad links attached. especially racey ads

But whatever is happening to yours you might try opening hotmail go to the inbox click on options right top corner of the hotmail window then be sure you are in the mail tab window [tabs on the left side of the window] then click mail display settings look for display internet content and click on the auto suppress content on messages dot.

if you are forwarding or repling to a recieved message you should also reset your reply options to exclude the original message text etc...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds