Anybody familiar with Wrye Bash?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Howmanator, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Howmanator

Howmanator Corporal

I have been unsuccessful getting it to run on vista 64bit (32bit was fine), so I was wondering whether anyone can help who is using WB with vista 64.
    I'm posting in the games section because someone playing TES IV with Wrye may have a solution, because many hours of surfing and trial and error have not proven fruitful.

The shortcut tweak hasn't worked and using bash.py doesn't work. Now I have noticed that Pythonw.exe is not present in the Python folder, so I downloaded the three files twice with the same file not showing in the folder.

On the wrye site he admits to not having experience with vista 64 so he can't help. I'm asking for help from those who have it working on their 64bit systems.

2. Howmanator

Howmanator Corporal

Never mind, I found the problem and fixed the problem:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds