Anyone got a Battlefield Clan I can join?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Snuffles, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Snuffles

Snuffles Private First Class

veryHey, I have been looking for a clan for quite a while. I usually score top 3 in any public server I join if I am in the map for most of the round. I can do teamwork situations, but am also good at taking flags myself without support. I can fly all helicopters in Desert Combat, I can airlift in Vietnam and fly. By "fly" a helicopter I mean attack with it, take flags, lay ground support. Very good with tanks and APC's. Not very good with planes though. I am mainly looking for a clan that does Road To Rome, Desert Combat, and Vietnam.

The name I use is Vash most of the time, although sometimes I have used Millions_Knives. So if any of you have played with me.

2. acejones

acejones A Different Title

have you played DCX?

3. Snuffles

I am assuming DC stands for Desert Combat...so I don't really know. Probably not, all I play is Vietname, Road to Rome, and Desert Combat. I have tried Galactic Conquest, but I am not a fan of the big maps without easy ways to get from place to place.

4. acejones

5. =B33F=Mortiis

=B33F=Mortiis Private E-2

Check out B33F.com. We match in DC and are currently recruiting for BFV. If you have any questions you can contact me on ICQ @ 251-764-090 or register on B33F.com and send me a private message.

6. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

I would go through the google directory and then go to that game and go to clans and stuff. It will list a bunch of clan websites and then fill out the application forms and hopefully you will be accepted.

7. Snuffles

I used to play on the B33F servers. I was part of the [GS] people, but that wasn't really a clan, just the initials for our local internet gaming cafe. Oh, by the way, any of you in the greater Denver Metro area might want to check out Gamescape. A great community of people are regulars there and the owner and his family are the nicest people you could ever meet. Awsome place to go and frag. www.gamescape.us ^_^

8. acejones

if you play DCX, you can try to join the WWX clan (i am trying at this current time). for more info, visit http://www.widowx.com/index2.htm ip is 216.89.93.99:14567

9. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

robby!
    you havent been online forever. im trying to start up a DC clan loosly affiliated with GS, like me, you, david, maybe drew, and some other people.

10. Kooch755

Kooch755 Private E-2

Just a thought . . . I play BF1942 ALL the time. I would assume the same holds true for BF-V. A lot of the online players have some sort of prefix in front of their name, showing what clan they belong to, (ie: =TWA=, *wss* and -=CR=-).

I would ask them, in the online chat about their clans and whether or not they have open enrollment. Some clans do not. Also ask if they have a web site you can visit. Many clans have very specific rules such as no swearing, always taking commands from the "generals" of the group and making sure the teams are even at all times. You may or may not agree with the terms. I have also noticed that some clans have hardware requirements, such as being able to use team speak.

I have thought about joining some clans myself, but have not due to their rules and not being able to commit to the time schedules that they have for manditory battles. One last note, try searching for BF-V clans. I had done a search for BF1942 clans and found a site that listed a whole bunch of clans and gave links to their web sites. I believe it was www.PlanetBattlefield.com that had that list. I do not know if it also has a list for Vietnam, but you can check. Hoped this helped.

11. Snuffles

See, I want to either join or start a clan because I want to try out tournaments with prize money, but I need a team to do it with. I just recently have gotten to the point where almost every game I join online I get within the top three. Some of you may know the great Vash, or Vash_The_Stampede. ^_^ lol. Can't wait for the new ranked Battlefield 2 stuff so I can try my hand at being a commander with special options.

12. C.P.A|S-Blev

C.P.A|S-Blev Private E-2

Hey I just started a clan with my friend. Come check us out http://www.CPAssassins.com we are recruiting, but mostly it's just for fun right now since it's the two of us. But if you have mIRC join us on irc.gamesurge.net #BF.CPA not much goes on in there considering we are new but yeah! Talk ya all later. By the way we mostly play BF and Road to Rome. No BFV

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds