Anyone Have A Win7 Plus All Updates Iso?

Discussion in 'Software' started by zapp, Jun 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zapp

zapp Staff Sergeant

anyone got? My multi/all version Win7 install SD is now at least 2 years old, and would prefer a stripstreamed version with as much of the update pile as possible.

?

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

3. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

4. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

5. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

I just tried them all again, and links work o.k
    Tested in Firefox, and Microsofts latest version of explorer(Edge)

6. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

The third link works in Edge but not Firefox on my computer. I don't know what's causing that.

7. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

The problem is on your side as the link works in Firefox (45.0.1) and Internet Explorer.

8. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

The 3rd link works in FF 52.1.2 ESR and Palemoon 27.3.0

9. zapp

zapp Staff Sergeant

I appreciate the attempt at helping. You're wrong, however, about legality. I guess it is a common assumption that has been around for ages but it is not our job to be the gestapo for Microsoft. the ONLY thing that separates grayware from legit is the product key. Microsoft could care less how many copies of any of their OS's I have on SD, thumbdrives, ssd's, or whatever, they only care whether a running pc/device is activated or not. period.
    again, thanks for responses. i'll stick to the old way and just let it update

btw - seeing the browser discussion above - I've been impressed with the latest release of opera. compatibility will be no greater than any of the above and likely worse than Chrome, but it is fast and has some good features. the builtin adblocker is pretty good [its just using the common easylist and easyprivacy IIRC] - addguard plugin probably better. way way faster than the dreadful recent editions of Firefox - those guys are slipping badly.
    IE11 is still more efficient especially on rich content but I HATE that blasted vertical scrollbar that constantly disappears and/or freezes. Edge is for those who wish to acquire a cryptoware infection

10. zapp

zapp Staff Sergeant

11. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

You can create an iso of the download, and then have an update disc whenever you want a revamp. Wsus will create the iso for you.
    It is very good, and will act as an updater as it downloads, and also save an iso for you. When you use it, you leave the you created, in the drive, and reboot for more updating, -sometimes a couple of times, I found.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds