Anyone know a way to save current session in IE8 ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by mjnc, Jul 28, 2009.

1. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

IE8 is not my regular browser, however I would like to know if there is a (reliable, risk-free!) way to save the current session of open tabs before exiting.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

You can just close the main IE windows then reopen IE adn click Tools > Re-Open last Browser Session

*note to this dont know if any temp file and cookie cleaner you have installed may delete any entries that are saved on exiting the session, but just closed my IE8 session and ran CCleaner in default setup and opened IE again and used the above and it opened last browsing session.

3. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

Ahh! Thanks. Hadn't noticed that. Yes, it does work.
    The only thing I use is CCleaner, usually set to remove Temporary files and cookies for IE

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds