Anyone know of a place where i can download games legally?

Discussion in 'Software' started by tim618, Nov 17, 2006.

1. tim618

tim618 Private E-2

I'm looking to download the sims vacation expansion pack. I'm willing to pay for it, is there a website i can go to and download it or anything?

2. British TV Nut

British TV Nut Corporal

I'm almost positive that there isn't anyone that's willing to have the expansion pack available for you to pay for the download since they've got the complete collection of the Sims available for a reasonable price. The original individual expansion packs were sold at a reduced price at my local Micro Center, but I don't know if they still have them or not. This is probably why you (or anyone else) can't find this since they probably thought it wasn't worth it to have a legal download of the game for $3 to 6.

I also remember them selling Vacation with another expansion pack which cost about $19.99 when it came out. I'm not sure how much this is now.

Your best bet is to check eBay and see if anyone is selling a new or used copy of the game. I did a search on eBay and someone had one at a starting bid of $2.99 with $3 shipping. I'm also sure that Amazon.com might have some sellers selling their used copies of the game as well.

Good luck!

3. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

4. insamaic

insamaic Guest

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I use Direct2drive.com as well.

6. insamaic

insamaic Guest

It's not worth it in my opinion, you can go out and get the boxed version for an extra $10. Then when I'm done on eBay, I sell it for say half what I bought it.

So I'm saving money going out and buying it....

Sometimes I can get it cheaper in the box. :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds