1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know what PeerNet folder is?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wisewiz, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

I was just checking some files in my Windows folder and discovered a folder called PeerNet that I never noticed before. In it I find three files, SQLDB20.dll, SQLQE20.dll, and SQLSE20.dll. I did a search of the MSKB for anything on PeerNet, and no luck. I checked to make sure that nothing installed SQL server on my machine without my knowledge, and there's no sqlservr.exe anywhere, so I don't have SQL server.

I'd like to know what those files are. Any help from anybody here will be appreciated.
  2. Brian C

Brian C Private Peanut Gallery

Hi Wisewiz. I believe PeerNet is a labeling software. If you have some type of label printing software, might be that.
  3. Brian C

Brian C Private Peanut Gallery

4. Wisewiz

Might be that company, I suppose, but I don't have their sware, and can't figure out why there'd be nothing but three sql files on my machine if I had a program from Peernet Corp.

Thanks for looking, BC.
  5. Thunder

Thunder Private E-2

6. Wisewiz

Thanks, Sgt. Thunder,

That was definitely it. All of the files listed as part of the version on that page are present in those versions. Funny: I don't recall having installed the thing, but it was probably a "recommended" update (or included in one) that I thought wouldn't hurt and might help something.

Thanks to all who hunted for an answer for me.