anyone recommend me a good P2P prog?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Flip., Apr 26, 2008.

1. Flip.

Flip. Private E-2

Hi,

As the title suggests i'm after a good P2P prog for downloading music and the odd bit of software.

I used emule on my laptop, but that is at my ex's house and she won't let me have access to it, bloody annoying!

The thing with emule is, as i am sure you will know is that over time you build up a score and ratios etc, and your downloading gets quicker. Does anybody know that if I were to install it on a new PC that I am usung, I could carry on my settings? Problem being though I can't remember my username. Is there a forgot username/password section does anybody know?

Other than being able to instal and carry on my emule profile are there any other goodens that you recommend? Ie: progs that don't include any junk, spyware and stuff like that. So over to you.

Mods if this type of topic isn't allowed then i'm sorry please delete.

Regrds

Flip.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

While the chat on what you would wish to download is not allowed on Majorgeeks and no help will be given in any respect to fixing, converting, burning any P2P download, the software used is not illegal and we have some for download on our main pages.

So software thats safe as can be and its more what you download that will give you malware are:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4818.html
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/Azureus_d5053.html

3. Flip.

Flip. Private E-2

Halo,

I just started to type a message in reply, then realised the original point of not being able to discuss any such subject!!

So all I can say is thanks....

Flip.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds