Anyone using Kaspersky Internet Security v7?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jmarble, Dec 29, 2007.

1. jmarble

jmarble Private E-2

Hi all.

I recently reloaded Kaspersky AV v7, but during the process KAV said it wasn't compatible with Comodo firewall. So, I ended up uninstalling Comodo to install KAV. I was going to try reinstalling Comodo, but first I wanted to check with folks to see if anyone is using Kaspersky Internet Suite, KIS, which has a firewall. I was thinking of switching from KAV to KIS. I read one review saying that the Kaspersky firewall is one of the best out there. Anyone have any experience with it? Anyone else running KAV and Comodo? Thanks.

2. merryman

merryman Private E-2

Hi, I tried Kasperski online and I must say it discovered virusses that my Norton did not found.It looks like it is a great anti-virus scanner.I don't know about the firewall. One thing I know is that I switched off my windows firewall because Norton has one imbedded and this works out well. So buy Kasperski with firewall if you want.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds