Apache Web server [Help]

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ryuduo, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Ryuduo

Ryuduo Private First Class

Hey, what's up yall. Well, here we go. I was able to use Apache and host my site a long time ago. That's when my older cousin helped me set it up. But now, I am not able to get the outside world to see the stuff I make and put on the server. I put the proper port for forwarding on my router. I am behind a Linksys WRT54G router. Also I edited the config files in the Apache root document. Mabey the info is incorrect? I checked with my ISP, (Cox Communications), and they gave me a list of ports that they blocked.

[0-65535] 136,137,138,139,*[80]*, 45, 111, 119, and 27374

THose are what the lady told me. Oh and by the way I been trying to resetup Apache and I forgot what to put for the Domain name and the Server name. If you could give me a good help step by step mabey?

Thank you for your help. :)

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

3. Ryuduo

Ryuduo Private First Class

OK, let me give that a try...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds