apple application support for Vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by jannie3, Apr 12, 2015.

1. jannie3

jannie3 Private First Class

I've received some DVDs which have been copied from an Apple Ipad. I want to play them on my Vista PC but I.m getting the message need to install apple application suppport. I found a link but it didnt work. The link said it would install using Mozilla Firefox which I used. Any ideas anyone as this is important wedding video I need to view and also want to make copies for family?Thanks

2. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

Not all error messages are as they seem. Could it be asking for Quicktime?
    Please post the file extension of the video you are trying to play.

3. jannie3

jannie3 Private First Class

Hi DOA
    I've sorted it now but thanks for your reply. Yeah it was asking me to install
    Itunes. I was a bit wary as someone told me that if you try to play a video by setting up an itunes account which is different to the PC the ipad was originally linked to, then it wipes the disc. I decided to try after copying the disc and it seems fine. Cheers!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds