Arcade games fed up

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sakari, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Sakari

Sakari Private E-2

How off putting when people have major hang ups.Each day i come on to see certain people mostly one(not saying any names but i guess a lot of you know who i mean) taking all the scores ive worked for(yes i also take peoples scores but dont pick on one individual) and i work hard to get my score though im useless at some games.As my health is bad this is my get away from reality and not an ego trip on my behalf or for the reason i must be number one just to see myself what i am capable of,maybe to make my stress less stressful. At least i dont have 2 nicknames i do play as me and only me.But to who this refers to,guess you must have bigger hang ups then most and a very low self esteem.If this offends anyone im sorry but maybe this should have been said a while ago.

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

I know that it is frustrating Sakari. It gets really kind of sad when some people will do anything just to beat you at games - I mean lets see how quickly I can get blown up, so that I can get the top spot (lowest time with 0 score) or take the most shots just because the software for the game's scoring has been loaded incorrectly.
    Our friend Kidkat has left here and I speak to her on other game sites where she is happier as nobody 'stalks' her scores.

:) I for one hope that you stay at No.1 spot and will do my best to avoid taking any high scores from you. But I think that we both enjoy the same sort of games ;)

I really do hope that you get better soon :)

G

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

I think we all know what your are talking about had it done me to count less times. But atless theres one i can hold on to.

4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

LOL You are the best by far at that game :)

5. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

I have had enough :( Time for a new life - even identity!!
    I used to enjoy playing in the Arcade before the silliness, oh and
    the abusive messages.
    Quietly heading for a break shhhhhhhhhh :D

6. Sakari

Sakari Private E-2

Agree with you Grumbles,the fun has gone.I used to spend so many hours on here loving the site.

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI all

I have no idea to what cryptic messages you are trying to get across here about the arcade and at a wild guess some member who is possibly not playing fair, if this is the case rather than post a thread PLEASE PM an administrator and one of us will deal with the issue, threads like this do no good.

Many thanks.
    :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds