Arovax Shield....

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Mar 9, 2008.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I used to run AShield about 6 or 8 months ago, but out of the blue it started popping up errors. I found a fix at their forums, but it was short lived, and the errors returned. I removed it and haven't used it since, but I still think it's a great app, a friend of mine still runs it and has never had any issues. I have since reformatted and reloaded WinXP Pro, and I'm looking for something similar... I know WinPatrol is along those lines with the start up menu protection, host file protection, all kinds of stuff.... any suggestions?

2. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

The only thing I can think of suggesting is to contact Arovax directly using the online form at this webpage link.

Side Notes: I must admit that I am not at all familiar with the Arovax company or their products or so I'm unaware if contacting them via the online form will do you any good or not. The reason I say this is because I just tried their Support Helpdesk webpage and it appears to be to quite be useless.

Every time I clicked on any one of the many topic links there; it just brought me back to the same 'Support Helpdesk' main page. Of course this could be a 'popup-blocker issue on my end; or perhaps you need to have some Arovax product installed in order to be able to access the links.

Good luck in any case! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds