Asus M2n32-sli deluxe Bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by budsrcool2003, Oct 29, 2008.

1. budsrcool2003

budsrcool2003 Private E-2

Wasn't 100% sure were to post this,my apologies. I am currently running a dual core amd 3.2 6000+ with 4 gb of ram and sli nvidia 8600. Considering going to quad core, but unsure of the best way to update bios to 1603. The asus m232 needs the bios update to run quad core so im told.

Some say its not worth the money to go quad core.? I am a gamer and i realize sli and quad core isnt being utilized yet. But I would like to update my bios so if/when the time comes Im ready to go quad core.

Thank you for any and all advice on the best way to update the bios.

2. hegemon875

hegemon875 Private First Class

Asus EZflash would be the easiest way to do it. Just download the update from their website and place the file in a FAT formatted usb flash drive. Then with the USB device connected go into your bios and look for ezflash and select it and then select the update and it'll be done in a few seconds. Just did this a few days ago for the very same reason as you : )

3. budsrcool2003

budsrcool2003 Private E-2

Thanks for the info. I will give it a shot and keep my fingers crossed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds