ASUS Probe question

Discussion in 'Software' started by jschafer1337, Aug 10, 2006.

1. jschafer1337

jschafer1337 Private E-2

Hey, first poster here, just had a question about ASUS probe. I used to have speedfan, but it was causing my laptop to overheat so I was told to switch to Asus Probe. I downloaded it and extracted the files, but it won't install, nothing seems to happen when I click the setup buttons. I am a novice to computers; been playing games for 10 years or so and understand the basics, but I really don't go much further than that. Hoping I will learn something from this forum, lol. Any help would be appreciated. Justin

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Do you have an Asus motherboard in that laptop? I would wager that you don't....

A system info utility like EVEREST will tell you for sure.

3. jschafer1337

jschafer1337 Private E-2

It's an ASUS W3J, so i kind of assume so...I downloaded Everest, though, and it give me the temps, which is the reason I wanted Asus Probe in the first place, so problem solved, i guess...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds