At a lost for words.....

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mr_soap, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Mr_soap

Mr_soap Private E-2

My PC hasent been this bad since i was a lil noob downloading songs off kazza. And its to the point were i am going to reformat it if i cant find out what the hell the problem is. Here is just a back round of what is going on. When i start up all my Start up Programs will run fine, but right after that nothin will work the way it should. Trillian will load 5 mins after i open it. And then i wont even be able to talk to people. Firefox opens 5 mins after i run it, and wont let me go to websites. And all my Spywear programs are only finding 2 things that wont be taken off. 2 Get Mirar programs. "nn bar dummy.nn bardummy." Is anyone having or has had this problem b4 becuase i am at a lost of words. I also have a anti virus and firewall but they are not finding anything.

2. sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr Private E-2

3. Mr_soap

Mr_soap Private E-2

Yes i ran adaware in safe mod. And it found what i was talking about b4. But still didint keep it off. I just "fixed" my winsox and right after i did that my computer started to go its normal speed. Firefox, Trillan everthing booted up at the speed i should. So you think its something to do with spyware then. Thats what i am thinking now.

4. Mr_soap

Mr_soap Private E-2

*Bumb* the adaware programs cant remove it. I found the "nn bar dummy.nn bardummy." in my regedit but it wont let me remove it i dont no what the problem is >.<

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

6. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Please familiarize yourself with MGs file directories and their contents. SpyCatcher is available here at MGs (see SpyCatcher 2006 ) along with thousands of other programs. Please reference links for downloads to MGs first and if not available here, it is okay to link offsite.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds