1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ati radeon mobility x2300

Discussion in 'Software' started by morbid angel, Dec 30, 2011.

1. morbid angel

morbid angel Private E-2

lately i installed windows 7 enterprise in my sony vaio laptop VGN-CR35M and am trying to find a driver for the chipeset ATI RADEON MOBILITY X2300 ... NONE IS USEFULL :confused
    Please help..
  2. tgell

tgell Major Geek Extraordinaire

SP1 needs to be installed. Then download the Autodetect utility to determine what driver is needed.

Edit: I would run DriveSweeper to remove any parts of the ATI driver still on your machine after you do a regular uninstall before proceeding.

Edit: Create a restore point first and then create a System Recovery Disk if you have not already done so.