ATI Radeon X700 Pro Video Card ?Help?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by L33t_SSF_Killa, Jan 1, 2005.

1. L33t_SSF_Killa

L33t_SSF_Killa Private E-2

Ok this is the new video card im looking at ATI Radeon X700 Pro Video Card will it work with a pci slot? And can I use a 480 watt power supply on a (Intel (Thrasher) Motherboard No CPU R1) motherboard and will the graphics card work on this motherboard?

2. PC Jedi Master

PC Jedi Master Private E-2

That card will NOT work on a PCI slot. Therefore, it won't work on that motherboard, because all it has is PCI slots. The X700 Pro that I found worked on PCI Express, which is different than PCI. If you are looking to upgrade your graphics, first you will need to get a better motherboard with at least an AGP 8x slot.

3. L33t_SSF_Killa

L33t_SSF_Killa Private E-2

Then could you find me a motherboard from a site that you might use that you think is reliable since I cant really find any motherboards I like and one that will work with the x700 Video Card.

4. PC Jedi Master

PC Jedi Master Private E-2

Alright, to keep this easy, I'll just stick to that other thread that you made, don't post back here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds