Attachment ending in .pps, unable to open, program installed?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Oooops!, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

I received an e-mail with an attachment ending in .pps that won't open even though in my programs list there's an entry with "Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007". It just asks me to "Browse" when I attempt to click on the attachment, there's no viewer in the drop down list to choose from. I'm guessing the viewer was deleted when I recently bought the computer and asked for all trial software to be removed? Or is it just hiding? lol

Can I download the viewer? I noticed it said, 2007, is there a more recent one?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...foCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&product=4041202

Thanks

2. RhodderzXii

RhodderzXii Private E-2

3. theefool

theefool Geekified

2007 is the latest one.

4. Oooops!

Oooops! MajorGeek

Thank you!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds