Attention all major geeks, i have a challenge for you!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by WebkinzSupporter, Jul 12, 2011.

1. WebkinzSupporter

WebkinzSupporter Private E-2

Attention all of you Major Geeks,
    My Daughter has a Webkinz account that was recently hacked. If your not sure what it is, its a simply gaming site that works with flash player. I know the username, some pets, and some other details about the person that hacked my daughter, but hoping there is a Password generator somewhere that can help me figure out there password!

Geeks PLEASE HELP,

Sammy :)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Sorry about your daughter's account. My kids had webkinz accounts when they were younger. I'm sure she's upset. Sadly, there are tons of stories online regarding hacked webkinz accounts. Sadly, kids that age don't realize that they should never share their passwords even with best friends.

Majorgeeks has programs that will generate passwords to keep accounts secure, we also have programs that will recover them from your own system. We do not, however, have, nor condone the use of anything that will find other people's passwords. While I understand this is your daughter's account, it still remains that we don't provide info to hack passwords.

Does your daughter still have that tag that comes with the webkinz? Possibly you can use that, or her recovery question, or email to get the password. I would also suggest possibly calling Ganz if you have the tag and explaining the situation. They may be able to reset the account to allow recovery.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds