Audigy 2 problem with samplitude?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by petemate, Jul 9, 2005.

1. petemate

petemate Private First Class

hi :p

I'm trying to record a demo on my PC using Samplitude 7, and a creative Audigy 2 ZS internal/external sound card system. The problem I'm having is that when I start to record a track, the previous tracks are recorded also. I'm hoping that this is just a case of changing settings somwhere, but at the moment, I'm clueless. please help!

2. petemate

Anyone???

3. petemate

?????

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

never used that program,are you saying the tracks you have recorded before are still at the beginning of your new demo or do you keep recording over the same file?

5. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

6. petemate

Hi Rikky.

The problem is that I record the drums first on track 1, then i record the second track, and the track audio has the input from the line in AND the drums, a third track will have the input and the sound from everything else too. I'll take a look at the link now. thanks mate.

7. petemate

I cant really find what I'm looking for on the magix site. I don't think this's an acknowledged problem, but I know a quite a few people have had it from online testimonials. it could be a driver problem, but i just installed the newest drivers from creative.

8. petemate

hellllp... Sorry to keep posting, but I'm stuck here and I've got a better chance of a response if I keep updating :p

9. petemate

?????

10. petemate

Plleeeaaassseee????

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds