1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

auto password save.SSO PLUS??

Discussion in 'Software' started by caskin, Oct 14, 2009.

1. caskin

caskin Private E-2

Hi Guys been a while since I was last here,but have encountered a slight problem.
    In order to save all my sites and access pass words I installed SSO PLUS onto my pC which passively auto stored all my passwords,which via a password I could instantly access in the event of forgetting one!!
    Recently due to a system crash I lost most of my programmes so had to fully reinstall,now all of a sudden SSO PLUS although reinstalled is no longer saving my passwords....Any advice as to why??

Or can you suggest a better freeware software programme that will do similar Many thanks.:confused