Autodesk Inventor...anyone...?

Discussion in 'Software' started by SisteroftheMoon, Mar 2, 2007.

1. SisteroftheMoon

SisteroftheMoon Private E-2

:cry I really hope one of you is familiar with this program.

I need to know how to adjust the size of the text boxes in this program. I need to change a feature and then click the 'apply' or 'ok' button but I can't get to the bottom of the text box to click the button! There is no scroll and no way to just go to the corners and pull the box in or out. :mad
    Who's responsible for designing the box in this program?!?

I've tried changing the screen resolution of my windows xp but that just gave me a very skinny and long text box and I still couldn't get to the bottom of the box!

I went to the autodesk online help page but there are NO threads on how to adjust text box sizes.

If YOU can help me, please tell me how. :cry Pleeeeeease!:cry

Thank you in advance.:wave

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

There are a few solutions at their site in discussions

http://discussion.autodesk.com/adsk...se&source=forumlist|1&q=window+size&objID=c21

*I would not use the software solution though, it's from 2004. You most likely will be able to get a "freeware utility that allows you to resize any window to an exact, predefined size" here at MG's but I'm not familuar with that software, someone else might know of one here.

3. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

Please be more specific...

1. Provide the name of the software program(s) that command box(es) are not working properly ie size
    2. If program(s) were part of the windows software package that came with your computor or bought and installed after
    and
    3. If box size ever worked correctly and size of box recently started malfunctioning

4. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

The program is Autodesk Inventor

It's a drafting/designing program for engines and car stuff.

Since I'm not familiar with and did not want to give a solution that would possibly mess up any of his saved designs, I just pointed in the right direction so he could see what others changed to make it work. I figured he/she knew better than me what could be changed.

The * ref in my above post - is a program called Sizer v3.3, it was one of the solutions at AutoDesk site. It's a windows resizer program, but I did not feel comfortable with it. 1) from 2004 2) Not MajorGeek tested, so could have malware or cause a problem. (me spoiled kitty now, want all my programs MG tested :D)

There is a keyword search at the forum. A lot posts like the following there, u can search re: text size, window size, text format, window format.

http://discussion.autodesk.com/adsk...xt+box+size&objID=f78&submit.x=22&submit.y=13

It seems to be a common issue with the software.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds