Avast and Spybot

Discussion in 'Software' started by texasharper, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasharper

texasharper Corporal

Is it ok to have Avast anti-virus and spybot search & destroy installed at the same time? Is spybot an anti-virus?

2. YooperLady

YooperLady Private First Class

Spybot is for spyware, and Avast is the anti-virus, you are fine running both. :)

3. texasharper

texasharper Corporal

Thank you!

4. mrsredeemb.

mrsredeemb. Private E-2

HI, y'all, CAN anyone tell me how i get to my spybot's ......<edited by Administrator>
    mrs redeem b.:confused:cry:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2008
  5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Please start a new thread with your own issue. Hijacking of the OP's thread is not helpful. Thanks.

6. mrsredeemb.

mrsredeemb. Private E-2

dont know how to do that, why do think i begged for help!!! for guy who says he got jesus inside you dont seem to get it do you?

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi mrsredeemb.

Posting with a bit of an attitude is not the best way to get any assistance with your problem, yes I know when a PC/Hardware/Software goes wrong it can be stressful, but all we wish to do is help, we do not get paid to help, we do this freely, so can pick and choose who we decide to assist.

Information on how to post a new thread, do include what Windows Version your using, what the actual issue with Spybot is, if any error messages do give us those too. Plus list all the security software you have installed as its possible one is conflicting with Spybot.

How To Post A New Thread Requesting Support

This thread is closed so follow the guide above and start your own thread.

Many thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds