Avast free

Discussion in 'Software' started by Beach Bubba, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Beach Bubba

Beach Bubba Private E-2

With latest edition of Avast free running I cannot search with google or yahoo either. I get the cannot show web page screen. At one time I could stop the web security scan and get the page...but it won't do even that now. I have put http://google.com in the exclude feature, but it does no good. I hope someone has solved this problem..thanks for your attention.

2. tritonobx

tritonobx Staff Sergeant

Maybe someone can help you resolve that here but you might discover a quicker fix by visiting the support forum at Avast. I currently use Avast and find that's the best source of reporting bugs and seeking fixes or work-arounds. You can access the forums from the Avast web site or from the Avast program interface. Good luck.

3. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Do you have the same problem if you uninstall Avast ??

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds