AVAST Internet security

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tnelson, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Tnelson

Tnelson Private E-2

I know alot of people here like AVAST Anti-virus free edition. What about the paid version "internet security"?

I would assume that it is an entire security suite complete with email and spam protection, firewall etc..

My question is would this be a good suite to get or would buying separate protection elements e.g (anti-virus, firewall, spam and email) from separate manufacturers be better. I hear so much about the Avast anti-virus, but not much on their firewall?? I guess I'm just trying to find something to replace McAfee total protection when my subscription runs out and kind of like the idea of a total suite.

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Am not familiar with the paid edition myself but I have used the free edition for a long time and am extremely happy with it, as are many, many other users, so if that's anything to go by, then it certainly wouldn't hurt to give it a go! :)

Avast Internet Security

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds