Awesome Mod Idea!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Anon-15281db623, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

This just poped into my head.

Would it be possible to have tiny projectors shine the matrix numbers on the clear window, and have them move down?

I think that would be really cool!

If anyone knows how it could be done please inform me. :D :D :D Or if you've seen it before. I would love to see that.

:cool:

cooked

2. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Like a hologram? Yea that would look cool huh. Best 'o luck with that.

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Could be interesting. You'd need to frost the window a bit though, or you'd only be able to see the numbers highlighting the dirt :p You could use the Matrix Screensaver to run it.

4. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Or maybe find a way to mod in an old laptop screen to run the screensaver on?

5. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

That is much more effort than its worth. You'd need a controller which cost lotsa cash. A PS ONE screen would be a lot easier, but not very big.

6. renegadeone8

renegadeone8 Private E-2

ive got an idea that would cost lots of bucks, but it would work.

1. get dual monitor support
    2. get a flat panel
    3. mount the flat panel cord in your case window
    4. run the second vga cord to the flat panel.

this would look kinda cool. the heat could be a prob, but i may try this, without a second monitor, and have like an imac effect. (i am a mac hater, but this would look cool.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds