Back button skipping over pages, etc

Discussion in 'Software' started by volsfan199, Jun 27, 2007.

1. volsfan199

volsfan199 Private E-2

I am not sure what forum to post this question in, but I guess I will post it here.

For the past couple of days, my computer has been driving me nuts when using my mouse. For instance, when I am clicking through a website going through many pages and then clicking the back button, it will completely skip over some of the pages. If I click page 1, then 2, then 3, and then click the back button, it will go back to page 1 (completely skipping over page 2). But if I click the forward button, it goes to page 2.

Also, when deleting mail in OutLook Exp., it will delete 2 emails in a split second, when I am only wanting to delete one.

Another problem is trying to copy and paste. If I try to copy a sentence, and hold down my mouse button, by the time I get to the place where I need to stop and hit paste, the blue highlight goes away. And sometimes it will only highlight one word when I am trying to highlight a whole sentence.

Is there a setting I need to fix, or is it possible there is something wrong with my mouse (maybe the left click button??)

thanks for any help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds