Bad Pool Caller

Discussion in 'Software' started by pickslimins, Feb 6, 2005.

1. pickslimins

pickslimins Private E-2

I have researched the archives quite a bit, and could not find the answer to my problem, so here goes. I cannot install or remove any software components on my computer; even windows updates will not install correctly. My computer also seems to be operating at a slower pace for some reason. Whenever I try to install or remove something, I get a blue screen which says that I have a bad pool caller. The technical information is as follows.

0X000000C2(0X00000007,0X00000CD4,0X0501080A,0XE1628770)

If you can assisst me I will pronounce you my hero in a formal ceremony behind your local neighborhood ALDI. I'll be the one with the "Spice Girls, Spice up your Life" tee shirt. Invite your favorite dumpster divers. Thanks, seriously, any assisstance would be much appreciated..

2. pickslimins

pickslimins Private E-2

well, i've tried to update or uninstall different programs that might be causing the problem, but when I am adding or removing these components, this is when I get the blue screen, so that doesn't really help. Anyone else, think of anything to try? Is there some kind of program already built into windows that can help me diagnose the problem?

3. pickslimins

pickslimins Private E-2

is there a way to remove components other than the traditional control panel: Add/Remove Programs? Problems are occuring when I try to get rid of Anti-virus software, and I can't install MS Office either. My computer just shuts down. Man this is frustrating.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds