Ballistic - first release of my game

Discussion in 'Software' started by XTAL256, Nov 3, 2009.

1. XTAL256

XTAL256 Private First Class

Hi all,
    It's still in the very early stages, but you can download the first release of my 2D, side-scrolling game Ballistic below. The maps are far from finished and some don't work but you can play on the "Industrial" map. Also, the player sprites are just place-holders, so they look pretty crap.
    Because it is built using Visual Studio, you will need the MSVC redist to run it. If you use VS you will probably have it, otherwise you can get it here. I will have to look into how i can package that with my game.
    Download Ballistic 0.0.1

I would like to hear what you think of it but please know that this release is not yet a proper, playable game but rather just to show you how far i have got with development. Considering it is my first game i think it is quite an achievement to have the GUI, physics and AI systems working, even if they are far from done.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds