Bat file minimized and WITHOUT taskbar button?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wisewiz, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

I have a double-program batch file (we covered how to make multiple programs start from a single click a couple of weeks ago here) that I use several times a day, and I would like to fix it so that it runs without showing anything at all: I want it to do its task with no command window and no taskbar button. The "no command window" part is easy: you just set the shortcut to run the bat file Minimized. But that means that the taskbar buttons for both of the programs (the two programs that the bat runs) appear for a sec and then disappear every time I run the bat.

Anybody know some secret spell I can cast on my batch to make NOTHING show when it runs?

2. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds