batch file improvement

Discussion in 'Software' started by red death68, Sep 24, 2011.

1. red death68

red death68 Command Sergeant Major

so im doing a speech on batch files and i want to show how to access your various emails from a a batch file but im finding one annoying thing some accounts still need user input to access them and suggestions on ways to fill the form data once the page is opened?

2. GermanOne

GermanOne Guest

No way via batch :(

Regards
    GermanOne

3. red death68

red death68 Command Sergeant Major

german if there is no way to do this with batch is there a way with vbs or javascript?

4. GermanOne

GermanOne Guest

Networking is not my cup of tea but if you want to fill in a form you will have to access the source text of the "foreign" page. I'm not sure, it seems to be impossible though. See the Same Origin Policy.

Maybe you could download the source text using a stand-alone script, change it and open it in your browser. But I've never tried it.

Regards
    GermanOne

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds