Battery Icon Vista

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ted45, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Ted45

Ted45 Private E-2

The battery icon shows empty all the time. Only a minor annoyance but I would like it to read correctly. Any ideas?

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Can you tell us the exact brand name and full model number of the system. Thanks

3. Ted45

Ted45 Private E-2

Hi Max.

Toshiba Sat Pro L300D - 21U 2009
    Vista 32 bit
    Processor AMD Sempron SI- 40 200Ghz

Model PSL C9E 01100 1EN

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

So you are saying that the battery level icon does show, but always shows the battery as empty? Is that the same when the system is only powered on battery?

5. Ted45

Ted45 Private E-2

I think that, maybe, the the battery is faulty. When I unplugged the lead, the machine turned off. Shall I take out then replace the battery?

6. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Maybe the battery is dead now.

7. Ted45

Ted45 Private E-2

No, it seems like my 'brilliant' suggestion is working. I have removed and replaced the battery and it appears to be charging.

Any chance of me becoming an tech adviser with you guys? ;)

8. Ted45

Ted45 Private E-2

Now 25% available. Looks to be okay.

Thanks for your response, though, Max.

9. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

If you have helpful information for posters with problems, by all means post it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds