battle field 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by Foulic, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Foulic

Foulic Private E-2

i was looking at the box for bf2 and i noticed on the system requirements it says you need an agp or pci-express graphics card. i've never seen this before, i mean isn't a graphics card a graphics card? i can run f.e.a.r. but i'm using a pci card (x1300) so shouldn't i be able to run bf2?

2. eyeblazin

eyeblazin Private First Class

I think this is in reference to onboard video which would not be able to play BF2.

3. padams

padams First Sergeant

AGP and PCI-e are faster than pci. You need a pretty decent card to run this game and most pci cards are pretty crappy, yours aside from the crappy. Yes you should be able to play BF2. Make sure you get the new 1.41 patch for it though otherwise it'll lock up and you won't be able to play it. If it hangs when the servers refresh hit cancel and then just select your server. I don't know why it does this but it does. Hope this helps.

4. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Check out the demo first before you go a-spendin ur "hard earned" money ;):p

i think it should do just fine

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds