Bedroom TV just crapped out. New camera has to wait.

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigfurrykid, Nov 3, 2010.

1. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

Ok, I was looking to get a new digital SLR, but the bedroom tv has taken over the top of the list.

A 32" inch seems about perfect. The question, is what brand.

I really don't want to get the cheapest, but need to keep it around $350 to $400 max.

What brands do you have and how do you like it? Doesn't have to be the same size as I'm looking at.
    TIA.

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

I like samsung, phllips but then again its what really just works. I never had an issue with tv's. Also don't forget with blackfriday coming they should have sells on tv's coming soon. Plus they usually do a week before sale or newegg is doing a whole month sale atm.

3. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

My last bedroom tv was a Zenith, which we had for about 15 years.

Walmart has Viore, Seiki, Emerson, Vizio, Phillips and Element all for under $350 each.

I tend to stay towards the lower end, but don't want to get junk.
    I'm also a fan of extended warranties, depending on the price of the warranty, compared to the product.

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

5. bigfurrykid

bigfurrykid Sergeant

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds