best motherboard at minute

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MARTY-BOXSTORES, Dec 11, 2009.

1. MARTY-BOXSTORES

MARTY-BOXSTORES Private E-2

hi guys looking to know for a customer the best motherboad out at minute he is a gamer and says money is no object lol any help would be great thanks also he has 9600 gfx also looking upgrade.

2. Zmodem

Zmodem Private E-2

Motherboard:
    EVGA X58 Classified 4-Way SLI

Graphics Card(s) (buy 4):
    If you're an nvidia fan:
    GeForce GTX 295 CO-OP Hydro Copper

If you're an ATI fan:
    Sapphire Radeon HD 5970 2 GB DDR5 Dual DVI-I / Mini DP OverClock Edition PCI-Express Graphics Card 100280OCSR

However, on the ATI side, I would wait for XFX to catch up to the 5900+ series before buying. XFX is the #1 ATI manufacturer, while I must admit EVGA is #1, IMO, on the nVIDIA side. PERSONALLY, I would choose the ATI card. DDR5 is better than DDR3, and does more work per clock cycle. Enjoy!

3. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Are you looking for a full system or just a motherboard?

4. Zmodem

Zmodem Private E-2

I forgot to mention that if you're going to get the EVGA card, you're going to want to buy a water/hydro cooling system for it. It DOES NOT come with one!!! I would recommend the Zalman Reserator XT. Good luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds