Best small computer case?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by laszlo87, Oct 11, 2013.

1. laszlo87

laszlo87 Private E-2

I have been looking, and looking, and... well you get the idea... for a good small computer case. Just to give you an idea:

Me = Gamer
    Radeon HD 7970 GHZ edition
    AMD FX 6300
    MSI MOBO (micro atx)
    128 Gb SSD

I just want a case that is fairly compact that looks cool and preferably has a side window. And no, I don't want to get new components for a mini-ITX case. I don't understand why in this day and age we have these micro atx motherboards, but no cases that appreciate its small stature. Any help? Anybody?

2. gman863

gman863 MajorGeek

The best thing to do would be to browse cases online to find a size/style you're comfortable with.

I would check out www.directron.com. I've purchased some neat cases there for custom builds.

Hope this helps. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds